Sunday, April 16, 2017

....I am adding my art!!!

Hi all!!

After all this time, I am back to update my blog.....and I am going to add my art into my story. This is because I am into knitting and lettering recently.

I started knitting about 5 years ago...I got pretty good at it...but I say that I am still an experienced beginner level. I am not up to intermediate yet...much less expert, since I haven't knit for a while now...not that I got bored of it, it just I broke my needle and haven't get around to buy a new one for that particular size yet....thus, project is pending. I love using cotton yarn, cause I think for Indonesian weather, cotton is much more versatile and friendly for daily use too.

 







Then....about a year ago, I pick up lettering art. I like #calligraphy since I was in high school actually. I even had a complete calligraphy pen set from #rotring then. I lost the set since we moved so many times, but now I found out that they have so many cool trick and gadget that I can use. I even start to learn to write using water colour brushes and brush pens. SO COOL!!!

I am not an expert nor professional in any way yet...but hopefully after I manage to join a class some day I can upgrade and refine my art more.



So, how do I like to do my knitting and my lettering....well, I like the unusual yarn, one of a kind, sometimes difficult to knit...I like flowery doodle for my lettering...I like simple designed for my knitting...but fun designed for my lettering.

Ooo...I like colours....lots and lots of colours, bolt and bright colours because I think we need more colours in our life. Don't get me wrong, I like monochromatic...solitary colours and classy colours as well, but fun and colourful is much more lively I think. 😀😀😀

After resting the past few years...I hope I can be active writing in my blog again and share the art that I love to do through my blog...with an occasion writing about love and life of course! Do visit and share your thought with me. GBU!



No comments:

The End of the Year

The year 2019 is coming to an end. I noticed that I have not been writing for two and half years. So, I cannot help but feeling a bit ....hm...